Municipal Building Auditorium Use Reservation Requirements
- The auditorium must be reserved in-person to complete a reservation form. An online form is available below. The online form must be filled out and presented in-person at Village Hall.
- Reservation fee of $40.00 per day must be paid at the time of reserving the date. Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A $40.00 clean-up deposit is required. Deposit will be refunded if building cleaned to specifications. You must come in to collect deposit.
- A copy of certificate of liability insurance coverage is required to reserve a date.
- Requirements 1, 2 and 3 must all be completed to guarantee reservation.
- Reservation fee does not include set-up, clean-up, ice, coffee pots, telephone use or kitchen use (unless reserved).
- A list of cleaning requirements will be provided and is posted in the auditorium.
- Leave the building as found, please.
- Adhesive materials such as scotch tape/masking tape to be used ONLY on concrete floors or block walls. Any resulting damage or extra cleaning may result in renter being financially responsible for cost.
- No booking for next calendar year until October 1.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED, NO SMOKING (per Illinois state statute).
- When the heat or air conditioning is on, all windows and outside doors must be kept closed.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted in the ambulance and fire departments (per Illinois State Health Department).
- Violations of any of these requirements may lead to denying you the use of the building in the future.
Insure Your Event With GatherGuard
- Click on the link below.
- Choose your event type.
- Use Venue Code: (0501) – (1483) if not already autofilled.